1 King and Queen Sofa Sleeper
*Free Wi-Fi & Long Distance to US & Canada*
Located in Indian Shores
Non Smoking, No Pets
When you enter our condo, you can leave your worries behind. Directly on the beach in one of the most desirable locations in the area. Recently renovated and tastefully decorated with your comfort in mind. Enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine on the balcony, accessible from either the living room or master bedroom with stunning views of the gulf and pool. Enjoy spectacular sunrise/sunsets and breezy nights on over 14 miles of sandy beaches also perfect for walking, shelling, running, fishing and dolphin watching.
Site Amenities: Heated pool and hot tub, beach volleyball, gas grills, beach chairs, tables and umbrellas on premises for guests to enjoy. Assigned covered parking with additional visitor’s parking. Luggage carts and an elevator for your convenience.
Living and Dining Area: Beautiful hardwood flooring and all new furniture including leather sleeper sofa and two recliners. Large, flat screen TV with DVD, stereo system and a desk along with wireless, high-speed internet.
Kitchen: Fully equipped and updated with brand new cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
Master Suite: Hardwood flooring and all new furniture featuring a king size bed with a Tempur-Pedic mattress, flat screen TV, and a walk-in closet with plenty of space. Tile bathroom includes walk-in shower and new cabinets with double sinks and granite counter tops.
Condo also has a washer/dryer for your convenience.
- Beach Trolley which runs from Clearwater to John’s Pass all day and night,
- Sun Coast Sea Bird Sanctuary right next door,
- Public tennis courts-1/4 mile,
- Redington Pier (line fishing)-1 mile,
- Grocery store (Winn Dixie on Park Blvd)-2 miles,
- Pharmacy (CVS)-3.4 miles,
- John’s Pass (charter fishing, water sports, day cruises, restaurants and shopping)-5 miles,
- Clearwater Beach (restaurants and shopping)-11 miles,
- St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport (Super Shuttle available)-15 miles.
- St. Petersburg “The Pier” aquarium-16 miles.
- Fort DeSoto County Park (great shelling and historical site)-19 miles,
- Tampa International Airport (Super Shuttle available)-28 miles,
- Lowery Park Zoo (Tampa)-33 miles,
- Busch Gardens and Adventure Island Water Park (Tampa) 36 miles,
- Myakka State Park (see alligators in the wild on an airboat)-65 miles,
- Disney World, Universal Studios and all of the Orlando experiences-96 miles (less than 2 hours)
Restrictions: No smoking, no pets, 7-day minimum
Quiet hours: 11:00 p.m.-8:00 a.m.