If you desire a little more activity, you can still relax.
The area abounds with fine restaurants, beaches, golf, flea markets, excellent shopping, tennis, water sports, deep sea fishing - you name it - it is here!
You are just a simple drive to most of our Florida's major attractions.
The best part is knowing that when you return, you can relax in your own beautifully decorated condominium on the beach.
For your convenience, we want you to explore some of our areas of interest via the net. Have fun!
Indian Shores Beach
- AmeriLimo (24/7) Luxury Sedan Transportation Service
- Armed Forces Military Museum (Largo)
- Baby Cribs, Highchairs, Aero Beds & MUCH more!
- Discovering Pinellas County
- Florida Gulf Coast Beach Directory
- Island Action Sports, LLC - Rentals
- Local Golf Information
- Pinellas County Recreational Parks
- Pinellas County Visitor Information
- Pinellas Trail
- Pinellas Suncoast Travel Authority
- SuperShuttle - Airport Shuttle
- Weddings on a Whim
- Derby Lanes Dog Racing
- Florida Museum
- Great Explorations
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Salvador Dali Museum
- St. Petersburg Pier
- Tampa Bay Rays
- Busch Gardens
- Florida Association of Museums
- Mosi Science Museum
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tampa Bay Downs Dog Racing (Oldsmar)
- Tampa Bay Weather Center
- Tampa Dog Tracks
- Tampa International Airport
- The Florida Aquarium
- The Office Guide to Tampa Bay Events
- A Chapel on the Hill UCC - Seminole
- Calvary Episcopal Church - Indian Rocks Beach
- Chapel-by-the-Sea - Madeira Beach
- Christ the King Lutheran Church - Largo
- Church of the Isles UCC - Indian Rocks Beach
- First Baptist Church of Indian Rocks - Largo
- Oakhurst United Methodist Church - Seminole
- St Jerome Catholic Church - Largo